DUBLIN, November 4, 2010 - In response to the 263,641 people who failed the British citizenship test in 2009, a new English language programme, that equips people with the language skills to pass the test, has officially been launched by Click4ESOL. Home Office figures indicate that Afghan, Iraqi, Bangladeshi and Turkish communities, with pass rates of below 50%, contribute significantly to the 29.1% failure rate. This negatively impacts on many who want to permanently settle in the UK or achieve full British citizenship.
PANGAEA Expedition With Mike Horn SHANGHAI and STUTTGART, November 4, 2010 - Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: www.presseportal.de/story.htx?firmaid=82127
Henk Van Der Heijden joins CA Technologies as Vice President of Sales for Security; Tim Dunn Appointed Vice President for the Security Customer Solutions Unit in Europe
BIRMINGHAM, England, November 4, 2010 - Virgin Trains' 'Passion for success and providing a great customer experience' is shared by all its employees says a report by Investors In People just published.
LONDON, November 4, 2010 - The alternative investment management company Man Group has produced half-year results to the end of September 2010 ahead of earlier guidance, driven by a strong investment performance which has continued into recent weeks.
- Alcatel-Lucent: Back to Revenue Growth and Positive net Profit
- LivingSocial Goes National; Launches in 6 New UK Cities Plus Dublin
- Specops Software Announces Enhancements to Specops(R) Deploy(TM)
- Spanish Women Top Online Flirting League: Global Study
- NetQin Mobile Anti-virus V4.0 Keeps Devices Safe From More Than Just Viruses
- SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS CO., LTD. Reports Financial Results for the Six-Month Period Ended September 30, 2010
- BNK Petroleum inc. Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
- Merck Serono Announces Top-Line Results of Long-Term Study of Safinamide as Add-on Treatment to Levodopa in Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- Men's Wearhouse Receives Clearance From Office of Fair Trading for Acquisition of Dimensions Clothing Limited and Alexandra plc
- Sanofi Pasteur's Dengue Vaccine in Final Stage of Clinical Development
- Statoil Now Blending Inbicon's Cellulosic Ethanol for Danish Drivers
- Oracle Announces Oracle Cloud Resource Model Application Programming Interface