LONDON, November 2, 2010 - Direct Marketing International (DMI) magazine has teamed up with alerts and notifications specialists Mustard Digital to launch a news alert service - snaptaps - for readers.
LONDON, November 2, 2010 - You wouldn't expect a small moving company to be the creator of revolutionary green technology which both increases customer service levels and reduces carbon emissions, but that is exactly what Cadogan Tate's South London (www.ecomovers.co.uk/) based Eco Movers division has done. Already well known for pioneering the use of fully electric removals vehicles powered by renewable energy, after 12 months in development Eco Movers is launching its ground-breaking online customer service system, ECOLOGIC this month. This will revolutionize the way customers book their removal while minimising the pollution it creates.
Innova Market Insights (HiE, Madrid, Stand: R84) DUIVEN, The Netherlands, November 2, 2010 - New product development in the European supplements sector is slowing down and food product manufacturers are switching to more general claims in the healthy foods space, as uncertainty around EFSA health claims (www.innovadatabase.com/home/index.rails) continues.
One book donated for every purchase in November BATH, England, November 2, 2010 - To celebrate the coming season and help children with little or no access to books, independent children's publisher, Barefoot Books, will donate one book for every purchase made throughout the month of November, including online purchases made at www.barefootbooks.com. Purchases made in the UK will benefit Book Aid International; those made in the USA will support First Book. Book Aid international and First Book are charities that give new books to children in need. These philanthropic partnerships illustrate Barefoot Books' commitment to giving back by supporting charities that help educate children through stories and art.
One of the World's Leading B2B Travel Industry Wholesaler Simplifies Its Business-to-Business for Some Payouts to Hotels by Means of Virtual Credit Cards
- CNPV Sponsor Scholarships to China Petroleum University Students
- UK SMBs Can Boost Business By Getting IT Savvy - According to HP Research
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Customer Satisfaction with Electricity and Gas Utility Providers in the UK Increases as Prices Decline and Customer Service Improves
- Misys Voted No.1 for Risk Management in Asia Risk Technology Survey for Third Year Running
- GSMA Announces Additional Keynote Speakers For Mobile World Congress 2011
- Imperial Tobacco - 2010 Preliminary Results Interviews With Alison Cooper, Chief Executive and Robert Dyrbus, Finance Director
- Consumer Spending Survey Finds Consumers Plan to Spend Less on Big-Ticket White Goods and Home Electrical Purchases in the Next Six Months
- Middle East's Marine & Coastal Projects Take Centre Stage
- "BIS Ltd Posts Record Growth"
- Egypt's Development Demands Could be met Through Optimised Foundation Design
- Sala de Inversión cierra un acuerdo de contenidos con Activotrade y Josef Ajram
- Nexans Presents Its Complete Cabling Solutions and Umbilical Cable Technologies at ADIPEC
- Telefonica Selects Acision Broadband Mobility Suite for Intelligent Policy Control
- Endeavour Announces 1-for-7 Share Consolidation
- Consol Glass Point of Sale with GuiXT and SAP
- The Oracle Academy Adds Sun Products to its Portfolio
- Oracle Hosts C-Level Technology Executives in Toronto