MarketsandMarkets: Global Smartphone Security Market to be Worth $2964.89 Million in 2016By Marketsandmarkets, PRNE
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
DALLAS, September 8, 2011 -
The report “Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 - 2016)“ defines and segments the global smartphone security market with analysis and forecasting of the global revenue for operating systems. It also identifies driving and restraining factors for the global smartphone security market with analysis of trends, opportunities, and challenges. The market is segmented and revenue is forecasted on the basis of major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Rest of the World (ROW).
Browse more than 75 market data tables/figures spread through 190 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 -2016).“
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
The global smartphone market is expected to grow in the coming five years. This growth is largely fueled by the need of security on smartphones due to increase in constant connectivity and demand for high bandwidth applications. This growth is particularly higher in geographies such as Europe and APJ due to the most widely used mobile payments application, especially for making payments for mobile digital & physical goods.
MarketsandMarkets expects the global smartphone security market to grow from $387.15 million in 2010 to $2964.89 million by 2016. Global smartphone security market for Android OS is the fastest growing one with a CAGR of 65.05% from 2011 to 2016 due to increasing number of applications.
The overall smartphone security market is expected to increase with a CAGR of 43.9%, major driving force being, high penetration of smartphones and rise in number of smartphone applications while lack of awareness among the masses remains the restraining factor. Key issue in the industry today is battery overdrain and mobile handset and security software incompatibility.
- To define and measure the global smartphone security market
- To forecast the revenue of the global smartphone security market with respect to four main geographies; i.e. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & Japan, and ROW (Rest of the World)
- To identify the major market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the global smartphone security market
- To strategically analyze the market in each geography with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the global smartphone security market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the global smartphone security market
- To strategically profile the key players of the global smartphone security market, and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in each segment
- To track and analyze the competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the global smartphone security market.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- LTE Market
- Smartphones Market
- SaaS Market www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/rotor-blade-market-286.html
- Smart Card Market www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/singapore-hnwi-282.html
- Mobile Applications Market
- Carbon Nanotubes Market
- Biodegradable Plastics Market
- Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market
- Cloud Computing Market
- United Kingdom A2P SMS Market
- Intelligent Building Market
- E-Paper Display Market
- Telemedicine Market
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market
- SAP Application Services Market
- Oracle Application Services Market
- Wireless Technologies in Healthcare Market
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
MarketsandMarkets’ “Information and Communication Technology” practice recognizes the challenges that financial institutions face bringing the right products to market. Our reports and consulting practice provide a unique perspective allowing the financial institutions to see and experience the best way to achieve their product goals. Through a mix of case studies, primary research, and business modeling, we provide a 360° view to identify how you can create, capture, and keep the value of your product and out think the competition.
MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tags: Dallas, MarketsandMarkets, September 8, texas