BERLIN, February 2, 2011 - A new study led by Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) shows that the current EU power market design does not effectively support European member states' plan to connect 200GW of wind and solar power to the transmission system by 2020.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 2, 2011 - blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced the launch of a TV API (Application Programming Interface).
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, February 2, 2011 - Zealand Pharma A/S (NASDAQ OMX: ZEAL), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative peptide drugs, is pleased to announce that its partner, sanofi-aventis, today announced that the GetGoal-X Phase III study of lixisenatide, a once-daily GLP-1 receptor agonist licensed from Zealand Pharma, achieved its primary endpoint of non-inferiority in HbA1c reduction from baseline, compared with exenatide twice-daily.
BRUSSELS, February 2, 2011 - As part of the deployment of its interactive telephone services for the media, advertisers and e-commerce sites in France, Rentabiliweb, an ARCEP-certified telecoms operator, is announcing that it has signed a telephone services contract with France's leading online store, RueDuCommerce.
LONDON, February 2, 2011 - More than one third of graduates (38%) have claimed jobseekers allowance since leaving university and of these, 37% have done so for longer than six months, according to new research from totaljobs.com.
- And Nearly Half Would Like to See Wage Caps in Football, Virgin Money's Football Fans' Inflation Index Shows
- Europe's Forests Contributing to Sustainable Societies and a Healthy Environment
- Spanish Group Ficosa Focuses its New Strategy on Electronic Innovation and Further Automation Diversification
- DPC Integrates .tel Into Services and Adopts Internally
- Legion of Ladies Pucker Up in World Record Kissing Attempt Online Dating Portal Makes Charity Bid in Big Kiss-off
- TEFAF Maastricht - The World's Greatest Art Fair - 18-27 March 2011
- UFO Over Jerusalem: Another Attempt by the Elohim to Wake up the Chosen People
- Ukraine Has Never Been More Stable Than it is Today - Ukrainian President
- VNEWS Partners with Synaptic Digital to Provide Spanish Companies with International Media Reach for Video News Packages
- Global Economic Recovery is Slipping Away, Say Accountants
- Celebrating 20 Years of Laser Eye Surgery
- The 2011 Reaxys(R) PhD Prize for Chemistry Research Opens for Entries
- Journals Provide the Highest Quality Content Focused on Tumor-Specific Topics That Affect Oncologists and Their Patients
- Merchenta Brings Sparkle to Pia Jewellery With Social Commerce Popup Stores
- Bluegiga's new Bluetooth low Energy Platform Enables Device Manufacturers to Integrate Ultra-Low Power Connectivity With Incredible Ease, Opening the Door to a Rapidly Growing Market for low Power Wireless Devices
- Blue Star Infotech Launches "iRoadGenie" app for the iPhone
- Debenhams Works With Facebook on the Launch of Deals
- MarketsandMarkets: APAC SaaS Applications Market Worth US$4321 Million By 2015
- Sky Confirms 70,000 Homes Sign up to Sky 3D
- M&S Money Credit Card Comes Top in Three uSwitch.com Survey Categories
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Frozen Food Market Will be Worth $261.50 Billion by 2015 and is set to Grow at CAGR Of 3.7% by 2015
- Bupa's 'How are you Britain?' Report Reveals Rise of Athletic Older People
- Dutch Law Firm Merges With Chinese Mainland Partners Into DeHeng Civil Code NV
- Coca-Cola Selects 15 Developers to Move Forward in Competition to Create Innovative Mobile Apps
- Acquisition Provides VWR Life Science Customers Even Greater Choice and Value
- Hays Senior Finance Announces Demand for Southern Home Counties Finance Chiefs
- Hotel Sector Embraces Affordable Video Technology
- GBP317m Car Insurance Renewals Bill Hits Motorists Hard
- Pharmaceutical Industry Bracing for Record Patent Expiries, EvaluatePharma Data Reveals
- Pioneering Entertainment Brand Expands From Online to Offline
- Companies Call for EU Single Energy Market
- Social Recruiting Company BraveNewTalent.com Secures Venture Investment
- SIP/H.323 Video Conferencing on iPhone(R) 3GS and iPad(TM)
- New Financial Billing System for CETIP - MetraTech Corp
- Applications Accepted Through April 20, 2011