TOKYO, January 17, 2011 - Seiko Instruments Inc.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee, January 17, 2011 - Jane Fraser, president of The Stuttering Foundation (www.stutteringhelp.org), issued the following reaction to tonight's "Golden Globe Awards": "A tsunami called The King's Speech has turned our world upside down," said Jane Fraser, president of The Stuttering Foundation.
HYDERABAD, India, January 17, 2011 - DQE, the animation, gaming, live action entertainment production and distribution company, today announces that it has entered into a co-production agreement for the second series of the animation of Le Petit Nicolas with M6 Studios (France), a well known TV broadcaster and producer.
LONDON, January 17, 2011 - NTT Europe announced today that it will merge NTT Europe Online, its managed hosting subsidiary, into the company as another step towards becoming an ICT service provider.
LONDON, January 17, 2011 - The Rightmove (www.rightmove.co.uk/) House Price Index for January 2011 is released today and reports that average asking prices in the UK rose by 0.3% to GBP223,121.
- Simplyhealth Launches Health Plan to Support Over 70s
- Older Population Takes Personal Responsibility for Health
- New Global Research Demonstrates How Shifts in the Consumer Adoption of Social Media is Enabling Professional Media to Profit Online
- Detecon: Telco Partnerships Create Growth in Value
- IMRG Senate Membership Reflects Electrocomponents Commitment to eCommerce Innovation
- IntroAnalytics Launches Real-time, Predictive Matchmaking for Online Dating
- DICOTA Unveils Unique Carry Solution Portfolio as Part of Built for BlackBerry Program
- The Munich-based Technology Group is Offering a Comprehensive Package of Solutions for the Wholesale Company's International Online Stores
- Merck Serono to Develop Domain Therapeutics' mGluR4 Allosteric Modulators
- A Revolution in the Toilet Paper Segment, Aqua Tube(TM) is one of the Most Appealing Consumer Innovations Over the Last Decades
- Comprehensive Toolkit Helps Physicians Educate Patients about Today's Solutions for Erectile Dysfunction and Male Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Shifting Sands - How Abu Dhabi is Transforming its Energy Landscape
- FashionNetAsia Partners with Stylesight to Publish Fashion Trends
- Lights Could go out on Turkey if New Law is Not Overturned
- Top Tips for a Valentine's Day to Remember
- To Celebrate, Etihad Customers Renting With Hertz Will Have an Opportunity to Win Exclusive 5-Star Luxury Travel Experience
- Masdar PV and Beck Energy Build Large Open-Space Solar Park in Germany
- LDC London Completes First 2011 Deal With the Acquisition of a Majority Stake in Sala International
- Couples can Enjoy a Heart-Pumping Offer During Month of Romance
- Financial Directors' Drive to Cut Costs and Boost Efficiency Puts Direct Debit Limited's PayCentre in Demand
- 2011 Deep Research Report on Global and China Wind Turbine Blade Industry now Available ReportsnReports
- FARO Celebrates 30 Years with a Custom Chopper from Paul Jr. Designs
- Dr. Benny Tritsch, Leading Virtualization Guru, Joins User Virtualization Leader AppSense
- NSD Puts New Technological Platform Into Operation
- MRC Technology Appoints New Director of Corporate Partnerships
- Tata Communications Becomes the Sole Provider of International Voice Termination for Videotron
- Tadawul FX Receives World Finance Top 100 Award
- Confused.com Reveals 2010 was the Worst Year for Car Insurance Price Rises
- SwissINSO Issues Chairman's Letter to Shareholders
- Chiltern Wins Multiple Pharma Awards at the Prestigious Annual PharmaTimes Awards Ceremony
- Debenhams Acts to Save Icon of British Fashion
- Acquisition Confirms Populis as Leader in Multilingual Content on Demand and Facilitates Entry to the South American Market
- Travel Republic Launches First Ever TV Campaign
- Daily Press Briefings Will Share Comprehensive Sales Results and Trends from Auction Houses
- Expansion of Territory for Eligard(R) in Asia, Middle East, Africa and CIS