COPENHAGEN, Denmark, January 25, 2011 - Good tools are said to be half the job for any tradesman, and the same is true for people working in the digital marketing space.
LONDON, January 25, 2011 - After revealing only a few days ago the results of the Travellers' Choice Hotels Awards, which reward the best hotels in the world, TripAdvisor(R), the world's largest travel website*, today exposes Europe's ten dirtiest hotels, based on the feedback and ratings on hotel cleanliness of millions of TripAdvisor travellers.
STUTTGART, Germany and GOTHENBURG, Sweden, January 25, 2011 - F-Kontroll, the Swedish subsidiary of DEKRA based in Gothenburg, now operates under the name of DEKRA Industrial AB.
LONDON, January 25, 2011 - On Friday 28 January at 7.15 a.m., AIM-quoted marine electronics developer, SRT will host its first live shareholder webcast open to existing and prospective private and institutional investors.
TORONTO, January 25, 2011 - A Canadian Company, VEZ Inc., has developed a methodology to create a 3 dimensional Knowledge Map and Tool that enables a new type of "Knowledge Computing" by Humans and Machines compatible with existing digital technologies and devices.
- Manchester Call Centre to Recruit 50 New Staff
- Submissions Planned for First Quarter of Fiscal 2011
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Out-Licenses Therapeutic Antibody for the Treatment of Solid Cancers
- ZigBee leader registers nearly 300 percent revenue growth
- Eco Movers uses Online Booking System to Radically Reduce the Price of its Premium Man and Van Service
- GBP25 a Night Hotel Voted Best in the World
- The New BVS Wolfhound-PRO Contraband Cell Phone Detector's Multi-frequency Design Offers an Integrated Device for both US and European Markets
- UK Couple Holiday Like There's No Recession and Save GBP1,000 With Stay-for-FREE HomeExchange
- Poetry of Drawing Press Pack
- Chefs From London's The Salt Yard Win First and Third Place in Spanish Young Chef of the Year 2011
- Image Source, the World's Leading Producer of Premium Royalty Free Stock Imagery, motion and Cross-Media content, Announces the Immediate Appointment of Simon Woodthorpe as Group Sales Director
- More and More Celebrities are Embracing Hair Restoration
- Misys 2011 Interim Results Interview With CEO
- Aditi Technologies Increases its Focus on Asia IT Market
- Official Recognition of Information Security and Quality Management Systems with ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Camiloo Launches Pay4Later Plugin for Magento
- GSMA Announces Barcelona, Milan, Munich and Paris as Finalists Competing to Become the Mobile World Capital
- Twin Your Town with the Meerkats'!
- Innovative V210 volumetric polymer water meter supplied with wireless automated meter reading (AMR) systems
- Ricoh is Collaborating With CIOs to More Effectively Manage Knowledge and Convert it Into 'Information Capital' - a Businesses Most Vital Asset
- Versatile whole body PET/MR imaging system enables clinicians to see chronic diseases earlier and monitor efficacy of treatment
- COFELY Secures UK Government Funding for Southampton Geothermal Project
- Sandler Research announces it will carry Enzymes in Industrial Applications: Global Markets Research Report in its store. This Research Forecast Announce Global Industrial Enzymes Market is Expected to Reach $4.4 Billion by 2015.
- Globalpark Announces Final Speaker Line-up - Mobile Research Conference 2011
- 'SOS Poison' Smartphone app Saves Lives
- How do you Transport 5,500 kgs up 2,717 ft at 18 Meters per Second?
- Partnership brings together leaders in private cloud industry
- ElectricCommander 3.8 bridges the gap between private cloud infrastructure and software development tasks
- New Abbott Vitamin D Test Available for Use in the European Union
- Novatel Wireless' Ovation MC545 Dual-Carrier HSPA+ USB Launched in Eight Cities in Saudi Arabia
- Premium performance wheel manufacturer's new European division, HRE GmbH, will be based in Stuttgart, Germany, and will offer the finest forged wheels in the world along with concierge-level service to enthusiasts in Europe.
- Forums Provide Opportunity for Business Leaders to Explore IT Challenges and Opportunities Today and in the Future
- CEOS Outline Key Strategies to Rejuvenate Revenue Streams
- Virgin Trains Welcomes North West Businesses for Wellbeing Day
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Wind Turbine Market Will Reach $73.5 Billion With Installed Capacity Of 434.5 GW Globally Including 99.3 GW in China by 2015