SUNNYVALE, California, March 23, 2011 - Meru Networks Inc.
LONDON, March 23, 2011 - Showing Mum how special she is doesn't have to be expensive.
WOKINGHAM, England, March 23, 2011 - Kowa Pharmaceutical Europe welcomes the first regional launch of its statin, Livazo (pitavastatin) in Lebanon, where it will be marketed by Beirut-based Algorithm, under an exclusive license.
AIX-EN-PROVENCE, France, March 23, 2011 - Monext is the first and only French organisation to operate a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified call centre.
CHENGDU, China, March 23, 2011 - Today, Dell, the world's leading systems and services provider, held its groundbreaking ceremony for Dell Chengdu Global Operation Facility at Chengdu Hi-Tech Zone.
- Global Engineering Consultant Meinhardt Acquires Eigen and Expands India Footprint
- DigestScience Foundation: Two Calls for Proposals: One in 2009 and Another in 2011, and Promising Results are Already Showing
- Strauss Group to Acquire Fino Grao in Brazil, Through Tres Coracoes
- New Foundation Inspired by Personal Experience
- Major Success for Keter's RealBarrow in the 2011 Red Dot Award: Product Design
- Perrier-Jout Celebrates its 200th Anniversary in Paris With the Unveiling of the World's First Living Legacy Champagne
- Caravan Experts Celebrate a Good Night's Sleep All Year Round
- Bosch Power Tools Selects Globalpark to Engage and Increase Understanding of Facebook Fans
- FXDD Donates to Japan Relief, Matches Customer Donations
- London Hotels Compared With the Ten Most Expensive Cities in the World - the hotel.info Hotel Price Barometer From February 2011
- Tiger Woods: My Swing is the first mobile app to provide instruction and golf swing video analysis directly from Tiger Woods
- Almac to Demonstrate New Patient Management Services at the Euro DIA and Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conferences
- State-of-the-Art Office Technology Improves Working Conditions and International Communication Across Shell Europe Offices
- Finesse Launches the VirtualTransmitter Module and TruFluor Transmitter Blades for Seamless Integration of Single-Use Sensors Into Bioreactor Control
- S&P Outlook Raised to 'Stable'
- Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of TheraSphere When Added to Standard Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
- Nordion Announces Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate TheraSphere(R) for Liver Metastases in Colorectal Cancer Patients
- EMC Captiva ISIS Drivers Simplify the Management and Workflow Processing of Small to Oversized Documents
- Gammon Gold Reports Record Earnings and Operating Cash Flow
- Ansell Medical Solutions Announces Price Increases for all NRL Surgical and Examination Gloves
- Third-Generation Bare-Metal Stent Implanted in the UK
- MarketsandMarkets: Worldwide Dermatology Devices Market Worth US$7 Billion by 2015
- Relationship Accelerates Sprint's Momentum in "Consumer Machine-to-Machine"
- Pearl GTL: The World's Largest Gas-to-Liquids Plant Set for Production
- Axel Springer's Top Internet and Marketing Manager Joins Groupon for International Deals
- Amidst Growing World Doubts About 9/11, Career Army Officer Takes Bush Administration Officials to Court April 5th Represented by the Center for 9/11 Justice
- Expansion of Aepona's App Ecosystem Program Enables a new Generation of Mobile Social Media Applications
- Majestic MRSS Augments Greater China Presence
- Finalists Named in PEX Network's 2011 European Process Excellence Awards
- Bringing Personalized Genomics to your Doorstep
- Hat Trick: Women Predominate in European E-Retailing for the Third Time in a Row
- Littlewoods Europe Announces Launch of Wish List Service
- Colorcon Reaffirms World-Wide Patent Positions for Enteric Coating Compositions
- S.D.E's Sea Wave Power Plant Technology Checked and Approved by the World Bank
- Elsevier Names CEO of Science & Technology Division