REDWOOD CITY, California, May 24, 2011 - - Extends Deployment and Economic Advantages of WMS 2011 to the Desktop in Education and SMB Markets NComputing (www.ncomputing.com/), the global leader in end-to-end desktop virtualization, today announced technology integration between NComputing vSpace(TM) virtualization software and desktop devices, and Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Windows Multipoint Server (WMS) 2011 ( www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/multipoint/default.aspx) multiuser operating system.
NEW YORK, May 24, 2011 - FXDD, a leader in online Forex trading, today announced three new product offerings to its line of advanced solutions for institutional traders.
TOKYO, May 24, 2011 - - Charity T-shirts Designed by Artists to Aid Recovery from Disaster; Participating Artists Include Lady Gaga, Karl Lagerfeld, Nicole Kidman - VOGUE JAPAN and GQ JAPAN will support the activities of the "SAVE JAPAN! PROJECT" as its media partner on a long-term basis in sympathy with the objectives of the project.
HAIFA, Israel, May 24, 2011 - - Record Results Also Achieved in Q1 Gross Profit and EBITDA - Q1 Sales Reached US$ 121 m - Gross Profit Increased by 5% to US$ 45.7 m - Operating Profit - US$ 16.6 , Operating Margin 13.7% - EBITDA - US$ 21.5 m , EBITDA Margin 17.7% - Profit Before Tax Increased by 14.4% to US$ 17.5m - Earnings per Share Increased by 18.2% to a Q1 Record of US$ 0.23 Frutarom (LSE: FRUTq, TASE: FRUT, OTC: FRUTF) presented its 2011 first quarter results today.
LONDON, May 24, 2011 - - Leading Global Insurance Provider Selects Cable&Wireless Worldwide to Provide Data Services in Europe - Contract to Consolidate Communications Across its European Countries Aviva Europe, a leading insurer in the region, has selected Cable&Wireless Worldwide to provide a fully managed communications backbone across its European markets.
- Scanbuy Opens Office in London and Names David Marutiak UK Managing Director
- Media Momentum Awards 2011 Names Populis one of the Fastest Growing Larger Digital Media Companies In Europe
- Kornit Digital Grows With its European Customers
- Scottish and Southern Energy & Telrock Launch Secure Mobile Bill Payments
- De La Rue CEO Interviewed on Full-Year Results
- Information on the Distribution of the Shares of Maurel & Prom Nigeria
- New CEO Michael Schreck Joins Zmags to Lead the Charge into Mobile and Social Commerce
- Zmags Introduces CommercePro -the First Merchandising Platform Optimized for e-Commerce
- Cable & Wireless Worldwide Says Performance Post Demerger "Not Ideal"
- Arantech Announces touchpoint(TM) SUMO
- The Proposal for a World Organization for Agriculture Backed by momagri Will be Presented at the Upcoming G8 Summit by President Abdoulaye Wade
- PairShare Releases Innovative App for Bluetooth Music Sharing
- Galileo: October Take off for EU Satellites
- Boats.com Appoints New General Manager to Drive Forward European Growth
- Syneron-Candela Launches new Breakthrough Products at the 22nd World Congress of Dermatology in Seoul, Korea to Provide Unprecedented Aesthetic Device Technology
- Future Leaders to Propose Global Energy Solutions at Inaugural Equinox Summit: Energy 2030
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners and Isolux Corsan Announce Commitment To Invest Up to USD 400 Million in a Joint Venture in India
- Car Hire: Beat the Airline Prices
- Life Sciences in BC Gets a Boost From New Partnership
- DediPower Managed Hosting Drives Fast Reliable Infrastructure for Just Kampers
- Duluth Metals Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid and Securities Repurchase Plan for its Class A Shares
- First Use of the PerX360 System(TM)
- STRABAG Vxer i Sverige genom frvrv av NIMABgruppen
- Experience the 'Virtual Rainforest' This Summer
- Jamaica Holidays, Where Time Stands Still
- Famous Hotels in Las Vegas …
- Optimization of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Using Cheetah Medical's NICOM(R) Hemodynamic Monitoring System was Found to Lead to Improvement in Heart Failure Outcomes
- Dubai, Unique Environment is Full of Surprises
- USDA Approves LISTEX as Processing Aid Against Listeria
- Tektronix Communications' IMS Service Assurance Provides End-to-End Monitoring and Management to Address Increased IMS Network Adoption
- Sisvel and RFID Consortium Offer Limited Extension of Royalty Discounts for UHF RFID Licensing
- Tektronix Communications Selected by PAETEC for End-to-End VoIP Service Assurance
- Independent Ireland Chooses Blue Billywig for its Online Video Publication
- Drum Cussac Opens Papua New Guinea Office
- Interflora Wins Gold Again at Chelsea for Floral Perspective