NEW YORK, April 12, 2011 - The affluent, aging populations of the developed world represent one of the most likely sources of profitable growth for consumer products companies in the coming years, according to a new report by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
AMSTELVEEN, Netherlands and LONDON, April 12, 2011 - Dutch anti-wrinkle bra La Decollette is getting more popular in Europe every day.
FRANKFURT, Germany, April 12, 2011 - Frankfurt Airport welcomed about 11.8 million passengers in the first quarter of 2011 - up 3.7 percent year-on-year.
VANCOUVER, April 12, 2011 - Silver Wheaton Corp.
CALGARY, Alberta, April 12, 2011 - Sterling Resources Ltd.
- Unique Live Streaming Boosted Novozymes' Campaign Performance
- Toronto Venture Exchange Symbol: "WND"
- Davinci Expands in Response to Increased Demand for Virtual Offices
- Certified and Secure Data Erasure From Blancco Complements IQ Reseller's Unique ERP Offering
- Beat the Brochure: Brits' Ideal Hotel is '22 Minutes From Airport'
- Handheld Will Supply Netherlands Railways (NS) With More Than 10,000 Rugged Handhelds for Ticket Control, Travel Information and Support of Workflow Processes.
- Honda, Siemens, Bentley and HSBC Sign up to Sponsor the World's Greatest Skills Competition
- eKeynox Trusted Browser, Netheos Latest Product Brings Control and Simplicity for Web Browsing on Corporate Intranet, Online Banking, Online Gambling, and More
- Turkcell Group Implements WeDo Technologies' Business Assurance (R)
- Travelmatch: Number of Brits Travelling Solo on the Up
- EZVibe Audio Streamer Released Along With EZAir's Wireless USB Solution Lineup
- Zoopla.co.uk: Housing Market Confidence Warms Up After Frosty End to 2010
- Blue(TM) Available to Customers of FBC Securities in Zimbabwe
- Mancala Network Controller - General Availability & Unveiling of Version 1.3 at Infosecurity Europe, April 19th - 21st at Earl's Court in London, UK
- Former Head of Reporting & Analytics at Barclays Joins the UK's Most Recognised Price Comparison Website
- Fonecta to Begin Roll out of .tel Names for its Customers
- Leading Industry Analyst Deems Watch4net's APG as a "Highly Scalable and Feature-Rich" Response for Vblock Monitoring
- Cognizant and Eagle Genomics to Work with Pistoia Alliance to Develop a Cloud-based Platform for Streamlining Sequence Services
- Pieris and Daiichi Sankyo Sign Therapeutic Collaboration to Develop Anticalin(R) Therapeutics
- Milestone Systems, the world's leading producer of software for video surveillance, once again sets records on all levels: The 2010 annual results show a 56 percent increase in revenue to DKK 217.2M (EUR29.2M) and earnings increased to DKK 21.5M (EUR2.9M) from DKK 3.9M (EUR0.5M) in 2009. Milestone, which exports 96 percent of its sales, expects to maintain high growth rates in 2011.
- Healthcare Professionals Spend Between 30% and 50% of Their Time on Administrative Tasks Rather Than on Patient Care
- Allianz Insurance Announces Mini Competition Winner
- Diabetes Care Devices Market In Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC) Worth $1.1 Billion In 2015
- BNP Paribas Personal Investors, Specialist in Financial Advice and Online Brokerage of BNP Paribas Group, Selects CA Clarity PPM, CA Technologies' Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Solution, to Improve Project Governance and Financial Monitoring
- One of the World's Leading IFE Suppliers to Provide U.S. Charter Airline With Hollywood Movies and TV Shows.
- Oberthur Technologies Inaugurates a new Service Centre in Prague, Czech Republic
- Cofely, a GDF SUEZ Company, has Signed a 25 Year Contract With Leicester City Council (LCC) to Link and Extend Four Existing District Heating Schemes Across the City of Leicester.
- ICIS Chemical Business Reveals Top 50 Chemical 3PLs
- ReelData Joins Amplidata VAR Program: Integrates the AmpliStor Optimized Object Storage (OOS) System in Archive System for Scalable, Efficient Media Data Storage
- UK Still Lags Behind Other Markets as Government Approval Ratings Fall
- Now 45MM Reviews and Opinions, With 23 New Contributions Every Minute Now Operating in 29 Countries in 20 Languages
- Online Tool Joins Elsevier's Expanding Stable of Digital Workflow Solutions to Improve Scientific Research
- Mercator and Creston Announce Friendly Business Combination to Create a Significant Copper-Moly Company With an Industry-Leading Growth Profile
- The World's Largest Exhibition for the Solar Industry Introduces the Special Exhibition "PV ENERGY WORLD"
- Datamonitor's "Black Book of Outsourcing" Names CIBER to "Top 10" List for the Third Year in Succession