UTRECHT, The Netherlands, January 11, 2011 - Sara Lee Corp.
NEW YORK, January 11, 2011 - What: Consumer 2020: Reading the signs Who: Dr.
LANGEN, Germany and SEATTLE, January 11, 2011 - Datacastle, a market leader for business resiliency solutions for the mobile workforce, and MISCO Germany Inc., a leading online provider of IT products and services and division of Systemax Inc., announced today that they have partnered to offer commercial users, end users, resellers and system integrators a comprehensive, cloud-based backup and data protection solution.
READING, England, January 11, 2011 - Acision, a world leader in mobile data, today announced the appointment of Jorgen Nilsson to the position of Chief Operating Officer.
PLEASANTON, California, January 11, 2011 - Today Veeva Systems unveiled Veeva iRep, the pharmaceutical industry's first complete customer relationship management (CRM) and closed loop marketing (CLM) solution built exclusively for the iPad.
- Tecan and Enigma Diagnostics Sign Licence and Collaboration Agreement
- Strategic Investment Strengthens QIAGEN's Leadership in Personalized Healthcare
- SBS Worldwide Meets the Publishing Industry's Freight Forwarding Requirements While Maintaining Full Compliance with TSA Security Regulations
- The Group now has its own Interbank Code and Will Request Extension to Other European Countries
- Institute of Psychoanalysis Explores Our Emotional and Mental Lives From Childhood to Old Age, and the Darker Side of Human Nature
- A New World Calls for Different Ways to do Business - Based on New Business Models
- Swap Your Travelcard for the Adventure of a Lifetime
- yQ Launches World's First Online Global Airport Meet & Assist Network
- NAVX Chosen as a Content & Application Provider by PARROT in Europe
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) - Advances & Applications Market Research Report Now Available - Sandler Research
- Globalpark Announces Keynote Speakers for Mobile Research Conference 2011
- Group Health Insurance "Attracts High Quality Employees"
- BSI: Homes for Tomorrow - Building Through Standards
- A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S, Schindler Group, Bayer MaterialScience AG, PPG Europe, and ArcelorMittal among industry leaders using CombineNet ASAP to address sourcing challenges
- 14:00 hrs, Monday 14th February 2011
- Lightweight and Durable Magnesium Enclosure Complements Apple's Popular MacBook
- Year's first solar exhibition 'EXPO Solar 2011' will be held at KINTEX, Korea, from February 16-18
- Livewire Digital Ltd Enable the Heart of Borneo Expedition to Video Conference With Natural History Museum
- German Startup Scene Gets Major Boost by Holtzbrinck Ventures Investment
- Plans in Place to Grow GDP by 5.5% and Create 1.5 Million Jobs
- NanoMaterials Marks Leap Into Indian Lubricants Market With Second Largest Petroleum Company in India, HPCL
- New HAPPICH Engine Cover Lighter and Quieter
- Kuoni Launches its 'We Know What You're Thinking' Sale Campaign
- Rapidly Expanding Swiss Chain to Open Moevenpick Hotel & Convention Centre KLIA
- MarketsandMarkets: PREMIUM A2P (MT) and P2A (MO) SMS/MMS Messaging Market Worth $631.5 Billion in 2015
- MDMA Members to Receive Access to WMDO's Online Medical Device Curriculum
- Streamlining a Global KYC Function - Elusive or Achievable?
- HR Technology Integration Becomes the New HR Currency as it Outperforms Non-integration by 41%
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Livewire Digital Ltd/
- Pace Networks MDC1000 Supports Migration to Digital TV and HD Services
- Luidia to Debut eBeam Engage, World's First Interactive Multimedia Console, at BETT 2011, Largest Communications Technology Exhibition for Education
- Ease of Implementation, Query Performance, Business User Autonomy and Lower Total Cost of Ownership Cited as Main Reasons for the Choice
- Company's expansive growth, nine new global partnerships, eBeam technology innovation and major industry awards reflects growing global demand for easy-to-use collaboration and capture capabilities
- Localised e-Commerce Solution Initially Available in Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary
- Invitation: 12th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference, March 16-19, 2011