LONDON, December 15, 2011 - TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, today announced the appointment of Dermot Halpin as president of vacation rentals, effective immediately.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - TripAdvisor Price-compares 34 Popular European ski Destinations for TripIndex Ski TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, today launches its inaugural TripIndex Ski - a cost comparison of key ski destinations in Europe tracked against the British Pound.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - TripAdvisor reveals the European destinations sparking greatest rises in tourism interest in 2011; Ilford takes top spot TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, today reveals the European destinations that saw the biggest increase in traveller interest based on traffic uplift on TripAdvisor over the past year.
LONDON, November 16, 2011 - World's Largest Travel Site Partners with Interhome, Stayz, Toprural and AKENA Technologies to Offer Even More Rental Property Choices and Reviews to Travellers Worldwide TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, today announces that it will exceed 200,000 holiday rental property listings following partnership deals with several leading holiday rental websites around the globe, including Interhome, Stayz, Toprural and AKENA Technologies (which operates MediaVacances.com).
LONDON, November 10, 2011 - A Quarter of Brits Will Increase their Holiday Spend in 2012* TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel website*, today reveals the results of its 2012 Travel Trends Survey - now in its fifth year.
- Tripadvisor Announces New Customer Care Enhancements With Dedicated Staff and Customer Support Number
- Consumers Raise Three Cheers for TripAdvisor
- Raise Your Glass to Britain’s Best Nightlife Destinations
- Cuddle up in TripAdvisor’s Cosy Cottages this Winter
- Under Pressure: Nearly Half of Brits Work on Holiday
- Tripadvisor for Business Names Julio Bruno as Global Vice President of Sales
- TripAdvisor Launches Free Mobile City Guides for Android
- York Beats London to be Crowned UK’s Best Food and Wine Destination
- TripAdvisor Names Julie M.B. Bradley as Chief Financial Officer
- TripAdvisor Offers Free Online Marketing Tools All in One Place
- Tripadvisor Hits 50 Million Unique Monthly Visitors
- TripAdvisor Unveils New Resource Platform and Educational Series for Businesses
- Bangkok and Belfast Offer Best Value for Brits
- TripAdvisor Reaches 50 Million Reviews and Opinions Milestone
- London Revealed as Europe’s Most Exciting City
- TripAdvisor Becomes First Meta-Search to Integrate Full Rail Networks With Flights Internationally
- TripAdvisor Survey Reveals Mobile Among Hoteliers Top Priorities
- First Choice Features TripAdvisor’s User-Generated Content
- TripAdvisor Survey Reveals British Traveller Mobile Device Habits
- TripAdvisor Achieves Major Partnership Milestone
- Research Reveals Half of British Parents Take Kids out of School in Term-time
- Travellers' Top-Rated Accommodations, Attractions and Restaurants to Receive Industry Honour
- TripAdvisor Flights Brings Greater Transparency and Choice to Online Flight Search
- London Shines in Olympic Lead up, but Loses out to Paris and Rome
- Shallow British Pockets on Holiday - Tipping Becomes Another Victim of the Economy
- Now 45MM Reviews and Opinions, With 23 New Contributions Every Minute Now Operating in 29 Countries in 20 Languages
- VisitBritain to Host TripAdvisor Content
- Blenheim Palace and Edinburgh Old and New Towns Top 'Best Condition' and 'Most Recommended' Lists Respectively
- Edinburgh and London Crowned Among Most Family-Friendly Cities in Europe
- Annual Poll Reveals Majority of UK Hotels Don't Foresee Room Rate Increases in 2011 Yet Competitive Landscape Means Renovation Investment is High on Owners' Agenda
- Dila Charged With Strengthening TripAdvisor's Commitment to Hospitality Industry and Member Community With the Development of a New Global Customer Care Unit
- Eurostar Becomes First European Rail Company to Feature TripAdvisor's User-Generated Content
- Former Vice President and General Manager of Hotwire's Travel Ticker Appointed as TripAdvisor CMO
- Independent Study Reveals Business Listings is Projected to Produce a 410% Risk-Adjusted ROI over Three Years for Properties Participating in Sabre Hospitality's Online Buying and Planning Programme in 2010
- From North Yorkshire to Windermere, Hotels That Ignite the Flame of Love