LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Having proved their utility in a multitude of theatres around the world, Unmanned Air Systems are rapidly becoming an integral part of modern military operations.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - Over the last 8 years, Airborne ISR has becomeEurope's foremost event for the Airborne ISR industry.
LONDON, December 7, 2011 - Major General (Retired) Chris Elliot CB MBE, Director, Doctrine and Strategic Analysis of General Dynamics has been confirmed as the sixth panel member of the G6 Industry Leaders Global Strategy Debate, part of the International Armoured Vehicles event in Farnborough, UK.
LONDON, December 1, 2011 - As global military forces continue to come under financial strain to maximise flight training programmes at a reduced cost, Defence IQ has unveiled details of the 11th Military Flight Training conference, taking place in London in March 2012.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - As the government's new cyber strategy calls for the public and private sector to work more closely on information security, theCyber Defence & Network Securityconference in January brings together military cyber commands, government, critical national infrastructure and industry representatives to share critical information on current cyber threats.
- Paul Langdon, Senior Consultant at 3SDL to Chair Tactical Data Links 2012
- Senior Air Force Officials From the Middle East Will Gather Once Again in Muscat to Discuss Future Plans and Requirements
- Military Helicopter Website Provides Unique Online Media Library
- Expanding the Role and Mission Sets of AEW Platforms
- Exploring the Future of Global Surface Combatant Fleets
- Amphibious Operations 2011 to Provide Briefings From the Indian Navy, US Marine Corps, Navy Command HQ, US Navy and Royal Marines
- International Armoured Vehicles Revamps its Look to Welcome Global Leaders and SMEs
- How Can Air Assets be Utilised in Irregular Warfare?
- What is the Future Direction of the Fighter Jet Market?
- Private Sector is Endangering National Cyber Security Says UK Report
- Equipping the Warfighter With The Next Generation of Offensive Capabilities
- Top Engineer Advises Global Defence Industry to Ready for an Open Architecture Future
- Raytheon to Present Update on Current Situation of AESA Market at 9th Annual Military Radar Conference
- Optimising Efficiency of Military MRO Through Effective Management and Technological Advance
- South Africa Showcases Latest Armour Developments to Armoured Vehicles Industry
- Vice Chief of Indian Army to Address Soldier Modernisation at New Delhi Conference
- NATO and Allied Forces are in the Market for Upgrading Close Air Support Platforms and Systems
- Flexibility is the key for Changing Combat Environments in Strategic and Military Airlift
- Augmenting Live Training with Realistic, Flexible and Cost Effective Synthetic
- Achieve Complete Domain Awareness by Utilising the Most Effective Technologies and Platforms
- Cyber Security: Senior Advisor From the Estonian Ministry of Defence to Discuss International Cooperation and Strategic Implications
- Asian Artillery: Superintendent from the Republic of Korea Armed Forces to Discuss Range and Lethality
- Malaysian MoD Joins Delegations From Indonesia and South Korea to Discuss Development of Armoured Vehicle Fleets
- Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea: Nigerian Navy Chief of Staff to Discuss Strategy
- Military Airlift: Enabling Efficient, Effective and Affordable Airlift Capability
- Air Commodore Garry Porter, Former Assistant Director Transformation, NATO Joint Air Power Competence Centre to Chair 9th Annual Military Satellites
- Afghans Will be Ready to Take up the IED Challenge by 2014 Says ISAF
- "Teal Group Assumes That the Global UAV Market to Total $94 Billion in the Next Decade"
- German Army, US Air Force and UK Royal Navy to Speak at 10th Annual International Military Helicopter Conference
- Scrapping the Nimrod: A UK Capability Gap
- Northrop Grumman Hits Target With G/ATOR AESA Test