LONDON, May 19, 2011 - The outlook for global gold demand remains robust throughout 2011 against a background of another strong quarter, the geographic and sectoral diversity of demand and strong fundamentals, the World Gold Council said today.
ZUG, Switzerland and TOKYO, May 19, 2011 - Landis+Gyr today announced that Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) has entered into a definitive sale agreement with the shareholders of Landis+Gyr, under which Toshiba, one of the world's leaders in electronics and power systems, will acquire Landis+Gyr, the global leader in energy management solutions for utilities, for US$2.3 billion in cash, to build the world's Smart Grid leader.
BARCELONA, May 19, 2011 - Iroko Cardio International (Geneva, Switzerland), a privately held pharmaceutical company dedicated to reducing the incidence of major adverse cardiac events (MACE), has adopted Veeva CRM to support all of its representatives in nine European countries.
AMSTERDAM, May 19, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext Amsterdam: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today provides its non-audited business update in compliance with the EU transparency directive.
LONDON, May 19, 2011 - Award winning data centre owners operators, BIS has been shortlisted for the prestigious Colo Award in the upcoming Data Centres in Europe Awards 2011, hosted on 2nd June at Gibson Hall in the City of London.
- German Owner Sets an Electric Vehicle Milestone Driving his Roadster Year-Round
- Tesla Roadster to be the First Electric car to Traverse Great Britain on Historic Drive
- SABMiller CEO Graham Mackay interviewed on Full-Year Results
- Dairy Crest - Full-Year Results Interview With CEO and FD
- Up to 80% Savings for UK Businesses With an International Profile
- Adfortel in the Cloud(s) With New Version of VoiceAds Engine Campaign Manager
- Travelmatch: Generation Y is Hooked on Travel
- Demonstrations and Collaborations Showcase Fiber and Wireless Broadband Support - and Turning OTT Threat into Opportunity
- Think Like a Pony Club Launches New Interactive Website
- Ketchum Pleon London and its Clients Win Three EMEA SABRE Awards
- Michael Moore-Jones of New Zealand Selected to Join the Digital Life Academy — a Global Think Tank of Young People Dedicated to Bringing Privacy, Ownership and Control to Digital Lives
- Content Deal Gives Members First Access to 100 Plus new Films
- Cheapflights.co.uk: Destinations for your Star Sign - Let Uranus Decide
- Sport-Branded Sheets Biggest Turn-Off for Slovenly Singles
- Taxfreecar.com: Information Label Dutch Tax Free Cars
- Predator Nutrition Bringing Boost to Bodypower
- Transaction will Transform Takeda's Global Business
- Online Campaign Fronted by Garfield Launches to Educate the Owners of Middle Aged Cats About Chronic Kidney Disease
- Subject Matter Experts to Speak in the U.S. and Europe on Energy Trading, Corporate Disputes, and Process Improvement Topics
- Cologne tops the list for biggest savings
- Time Out London Launches Deals Platform
- COLEXON Energy Opens SOLAR WAREHOUSE AND SHOWROOM in Rye and Launches COLEXON FLEX Solar Photovoltaic Kits
- Latens Appoints Sunil Nataraj as Regional Director, Asia
- Air China Opening Free Airport Lounge in T3
- Optosecurity's Technologies, OptoScreener(R), XMS(R) and eVelocity(TM) Have Been Recognized for Enhancing Canada's International Reputation for Innovation and Excellence
- Credit insurer presents checklist for successful trade with Russian customers
- Travellers are Becoming Increasingly Aware of Eco-tourism, Leading to a Growth in Bookings at Eco-friendly Hotels and an Increase in Environmentally Conscientious Behaviour
- Travelex Global Business Payments Scoops Three Award Nominations
- Wildcat Publishing Launches The Oil & Gas Year, Mexico 2011
- Richemont Annual Results - Interviews
- Innovators From Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and US win European Inventor Award 2011
- Lamborghini Team Welcomes Youngest Sponsor Ever
- Visually Impaired and Blind Persons can use ANDTEK's Attendant Console Solution to the Full Extent
- Site Intelligence Concludes $7M Expansion Stage Equity Funding led by Nauta Capital and Oxford Capital Partners
- Choice Hotels Rewards Loyal Customers With Free Night's Stay