COLOGNE, Germany, December 12, 2011 - Search for Europe's best radio and TV programmes as well as webpages on the theme of integration and cultural diversity CIVIS - Europe's Media Prize for Integration and Cultural Diversity is looking for radio and television programmes as well as journalistic Internet offers, which handle the themes of integration and cultural diversity in Europe in a convincing fashion.
COLOGNE, Germany, November 15, 2011 - Acentic, a leading supplier of broadband systems and digital interactive TV (iTV) for the hotel industry, has announced that it has joined Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG), a global trade association dedicated to enhancing the deployment of technology in hotels.
COLOGNE, Germany, September 15, 2011 - Acentic Asia addresses the local presence and support needs of all Asian hotels Acentic, a leading supplier of broadband systems and digital interactive TV (iTV) for the hotel industry, announced today the opening of Acentic Asia, a subsidiary of Acentic Ltd.
COLOGNE, Germany, September 6, 2011 - Acentic, a leading supplier of broadband systems and digital interactive TV (iTV) for the hotel industry, announced today the launch of Acentic Cloud Services to enhance hotel entertainment offerings with faster and more reliable distribution of HD movies and content, with no geographical boundaries.
COLOGNE, Germany, September 6, 2011 - LIOS Technology GmbH has signed a long-term agreement with Opsens Inc.
- Martina Hingis Serves up Tennis on ‘Kinect Sports: Season Two’ for Xbox 360
- The Trend-Setting Brand is to Flow From the Pyrenees Across Europe: PINEO Needs New Sales Experts
- Acentic Named an Approved Technology Supplier to Marriott in Europe
- Cross-platform Payment Solution for M(obile) Commerce
- interzum 2011: Get a Glimpse Today of What Tomorrow's Furniture Will Be Made Of
- Market Insights Go Social: The new Enterprise Feedback Suite 8.0 From Globalpark
- The best of LG technology and Acentic iTV infrastructure reflect the unique characteristics of high end properties in the Middle East hotel market
- Deutsche Card Services Acquiring Platform Meets PCI DSS Requirements for the Eighth Time in a row
- 9.2 MW on the Roofs of Opel / Operations to Begin in June
- WHD.asia 2011: Important Hosting Industry Fair and Conference Takes Place June 9-10 in Bangkok
- Teleste Adds Intelligence to HFC Networks - No More Unnecessary Truck Rolls
- 19 Radio and TV Programmes Nominated For Prize-Giving
- Online purchasing: How Germans Behave in e-retailing
- Revenues Rise by 10.3% to EUR1.3 Billion
- Bosch Power Tools Selects Globalpark to Engage and Increase Understanding of Facebook Fans
- Hat Trick: Women Predominate in European E-Retailing for the Third Time in a Row
- Acentic's Panorama(R) and Horizon satisfy guest expectations while increasing hotel revenue and brand differentiation
- ERGO Insurance Group Selects Globalpark for its Customer Feedback Platform
- Acentic Gives Hotels and Guests a Branded App for Controlling Internet and Interactive TV via iPad, iPhone and Android Smartphones
- New multimedia digital platform gives hotels new incremental revenue streams
- KHD Humboldt Wedag International AG: Partnership With CATIC Beijing of China Creates New Growth Opportunities
- E-Retail Report 2010: Security in European Online Retailing Higher Than Ever
- Cross reference: The long version of the press release can be downloaded free of charge at: https://www.presseportal.de/pm/8249/koelnmesse_gmbh/?keygroup=dokument
- Projects Totaling 80 Million Euros Realized / Focus on International Market Expanded
- The European Competition Opens!
- Upgrade is first to include LG Pro:Idiom cryptographic security over coax in Europe, as well as the first major hotel brand large-scale rollout of High Definition in-room entertainment
- E-Commerce Report 2010: Fewer Fraud Attempts in European Online Trade
- Faster, more user-friendly icon-based navigation enhances communication and revenue potential for hotels
- Performance Revolution at Serverloft: Fastest SSDs, More RAM and CPU Capacity
- E-Commerce Report 2010: Credit Card the Most Popular Payment Method in German Online Trade for the First Time
- TOMORROW FOCUS Media Adopts Globalpark Mobile Research Solution
- E-Commerce Report 2010: Huge Potential for German Online Trade
- Business Audit Platform CIC - Instrument of Internal Control
- Dr. Achim Kann Resigns From the Executive Board to Join the Supervisory Board
- GLOBAL Re Enters Into a Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement With Globale Beteiligung GmbH